Location: Occasional onsite in Greenville, SC or Asheville, NC as needed
Remote Flexibility: 100%
Position Summary: The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative tasks, recruiting, and onboarding in support of Epsilon's Recruiting and Human Resources Administration teams.
- Prescreen applicants/candidates on consistent set of qualifications; analyze responses; verify references; compare qualifications to job requirements.
- As needed perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using JobDiva, Career Builder, Indeed, networking, cold calls, social media, and referrals.
- Review applicant resumes and credentials daily for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Disqualify or contact them for further discussions regarding the qualifications of the position.
- Manage and coordinate communication with candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting of open position.
- Document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview team(s) and follow up with candidates.
- Assist in maintaining applicant tracking information: candidate contact information, salary requirements, availability, certifications, position requirements, relocation, and other pertinent information crucial to placing candi dates.
- As needed, rev iew job descriptions and determine critical job requirements to create the most effective search criteria.
- Assist the Director of Recruiting with job description creation by reviewing government requirements and contract documentation to compose comprehensive job descriptions for newly awarded Federal or Government agency work.
- Create requisitions in Epsilon's applicant tracking system, JobDiva. Collect and manage required Job Posting data from hiring managers.
- Post new requisitions to external job boards including the relevant state job board, refresh all posted requisitions weekly to external job boards.
- May coordinate on-site Epsilon hiring events or attend local job fairs as needed.
- Coordinates with Epsilon's security department and acts as a point of contact for new hires, providing guidance through the government paperwork and adjudication process.
- May Assist with onboarding tasks including but not limited to running employment background checks, I9 form completion, etc.
- May provide guidance to new hires during the Paycor onboarding process and in the use of the Paycor system.
- May track and reconcile candidate lists and customer reports in excel and other databases.
- Troubleshoot issues with managers and support staff during pre-screening and onboarding.
- Other administrative duties as assigned to support the growth and effectiveness of Epsilon's recruiting and HR administrative systems.
- Other work duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- High School diploma and 1-3 years related experience .
- Must have intermediate computer user skills. Must be able to navigate through web browsers, various databases/systems, and social media. Must be comfortable learning to navigate new systems and databases quickly.
- Must have Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word: editing (Track Changes), formatting, and reworking/rewording documents (including detailed attention to grammar and spelling)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Outlook including, Calendar and Scheduling features.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Teams Application
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with Sharepoint Files or shared File Storage
- Previous experience in a data-driven administrative role in an office environment.
- Previous experience with high-volume, surge recruiting or onboarding.
- Previous experience with recruiting and onboarding responsibilities for a multistate remote workforce
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Human Resources Information System (HRIS) or other similar databases is highly desired.
- The most successful candidate will have a creative, confident, and outgoing personality.
- Requires exceptional attention to detail and the a bility to learn new skills, systems, policies, and procedures quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to manage daily recruiting efforts, prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Requires the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and compliance with DOL privacy laws.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong problem-solving abilities, highly organized, and a tactful phone demeanor.
- Must be open to a flexible work schedule, occasional overtime and evening/weekend work may be required.
- Occasional overnight domestic air or automobile travel may be required to attend meetings, seminars, and job fairs and to visit other Epsilon locations.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Physical and Mental Job Requirements:
Listed below are the physical or mental requirements necessary in the job's performance. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Prolonged periods of computer desk work.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, and other computer components.
- Speaking and hearing sufficient to converse and understand conversations, both in-person, and during telephone and virtual meetings.
- The cognitive skills needed to complete tasks, including abilities such as learning, remembering, focusing, categorizing, and integrating information for decision making, problem-solving, and comprehending.
- Ability to learn new tasks, remember processes, maintain focus, complete tasks independently, make timely decisions in the context of a workflow, and the ability to communicate with managers and co-workers.
- Mental aptitude to respond appropriately in high pressure situations or deadline driven environments.
- Maintain a professional emotional response when working with others.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here
to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email careers @epsilon-inc.com