Who is Epsilon:
Epsilon is an IT Services company that was founded in 2009 and has become an established leader in providing Information Technology services to both Federal Government and Commercial businesses across the United States. Epsilon is known for its solution-focused and innovative approach, aligning technology systems, tools, and processes with the missions and objectives of its customers.
Epsilon’s headquarters are in Weaverville, NC with other corporate offices in Greenville, SC, Crystal City, VA, and Denver, CO. We have employees in 30+ States across the U.S.
Why work for Epsilon:
In joining Epsilon’s team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Epsilon’s business and customer initiatives, as well as influence our brand culture through people interaction and technology advancements.
Epsilon invests in our employees by promoting from within and enabling employees to elevate their knowledge and skill set in their profession by allocating $3,000 annually in Professional Development funds. We also offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits through one of the largest national carriers, Paid Time Off (PTO) that increases with tenure and has a generous rollover, 11 company paid Holidays, and 401(k) with immediate contribution.
Where you’ll work:
This is a hybrid onsite/remote opportunity where you will report to the WAPA location in Lakewood, CO and have the flexibility to work from home based on business needs.
Our Customer’s Mission:
The Western Area Power Administration (WAPA) is a federal agency under the United States Department of Energy (DOE) that manages and operates high-voltage electric transmission systems across 15 western states. WAPA's mission is to market and deliver reliable, cost-based, renewable power and transmission services to its customers, while also promoting energy efficiency and environmental sustainability. WAPA also manages and markets power from 56 federal hydroelectric power plants, which generate clean and renewable energy for 40 million customers.
Epsilon provides comprehensive and high-quality IT support to WAPA in the areas of; Software maintenance and development, Network, Database, and Operations Support/Management, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Cyber-Security, Solution Architecture, and Project Management.
An average day:
As a SharePoint Administrator, you will configure enhancements in the SharePoint environment and leverage the Power Platform for streamlining business processes while ensuring seamless integration, security, compliance, issue resolution. You must stay updated with the latest Microsoft 365 features to drive innovation, and will be responsible for providing training and support to users in utilizing the Power Platform tools integrated within the SharePoint environment. In this position you will:
- Design, develop, test, and implement custom SharePoint solutions, including lists, libraries, workflows, and web parts.
- Maintain the SharePoint platform keeping up to date with best practices and requests from federal staff.
- Migrate files from any legacy SharePoint sites to current site upon federal request, ensuring appropriate staff have access to the migrated files.
- Create and maintain Power Apps that automate processes, facilitate data collection, and enhance user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of SharePoint and Power Apps with other Microsoft 365 services and third-party tools.
- Identify and resolve issues with SharePoint and Power Apps, ensuring optimal performance and usability.
- Develop training materials and conduct user training sessions to promote efficient use of SharePoint and Power Apps.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, user guides, and change logs.
- Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with data governance and regulatory requirements within SharePoint and Power Apps solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with Microsoft 365 platform updates, evaluate new features, and propose innovative solutions to enhance a solution.
- As a requirement of this position, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen. In accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(2)(C), Epsilon will not consider candidates for this position who do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in developing SharePoint solutions and Power Apps, with a strong portfolio of past projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 technologies, including SharePoint Online, Power Apps, Power Automate, and related services.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with non-technical stakeholders and end-users.
- Knowledge of best practices in data security, compliance, and governance within Microsoft 365.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies, version control, and project management tools.
- High attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Microsoft certifications in SharePoint and Power Apps development (e.g., Microsoft Certified: SharePoint Certification, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer) preferred.
- Must be able to pass federal background investigation and obtain a Public Trust
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email email@example.com.