IT Project Manager
Who is Epsilon:
Epsilon is an IT Services company that was founded in 2009 and has become an established leader in providing Information Technology services to both Federal Government and Commercial businesses across the United States. Epsilon is known for its solution-focused and innovative approach, aligning technology systems, tools, and processes with the missions and objectives of its customers.
Epsilon’s headquarters are in Weaverville, NC with other corporate offices in Greenville, SC, Crystal City, VA, and Denver, CO. We have employees in 30+ States across the U.S.
Why work for Epsilon:
In joining Epsilon’s team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Epsilon’s business and customer initiatives, as well as influence our brand culture through people interaction and technology advancements.
Epsilon invests in our employees by promoting from within and enabling employees to elevate their knowledge and skill set in their profession by allocating $3,000 annually in Professional Development funds. We also offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits through one of the largest national carriers, Paid Time Off (PTO) that increases with tenure and has a generous rollover, 11 company paid Holidays, and 401(k) with immediate contribution.
Where you’ll work:
This hybrid remote opportunity allows you the flexibility to work from home and onsite at the IRS’ Lanham-Seabrook, MD location.
Our Customer’s Mission:
Epsilon is partnered with the IRS to assist them with their increased technical support needs as they a undergo a nationwide hiring surge. Epsilon’s team members work in tandem with the local IRS technical personnel to provide deskside and network support services to new and current IRS employees.
An average day:
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing central management and execution of the deployment plan, delivering new desktop systems to end users, and overseeing daily operations of the program. In this position you will:
- Receive assigned tasks for their area of responsibility and ensure the goals and objectives established by the government will be delivered in that task order.
- Deliver daily reports on the work completed the prior day on delivering new systems to newly hired employees as described below.
- Deliver adhoc reports to management as requested in support of this task order.
- Provide a weekly Status Report to Government Project Manager and COR which shall contain:
- Summary and status of work performed for the time frame of the report
- Number and type of activities performed
- Number and status of reports produced
- Summary of analysis performed
- Issues encountered
- Barriers encountered and mitigations to those barriers
- Problems or constraints for completing any of the requirements
- Status of open items from previous report(s)
- Status of funding applied actual against projected expenditure
- Oversee Inventory:
- Prepare and submit the necessary shipping labels for shipping equipment
- Update the asset records in our KISAM Asset Management system
- Proactively develop and maintain strong knowledge of information systems and their related components, and make recommendations to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, or security of these systems as appropriate. Leverage technology to automate manual tasks and seeks to improve efficiency wherever practicable and appropriate.
- Make recommendations for process improvements.
- Accountable for meeting assigned project objectives including timelines and budgeting. Projects may be of moderate to advanced complexity.
- Receive goals and overall objectives from Management and assist in establishing and implementing the methods to attain them.
- As a requirement of this position, all candidates must be either a U.S. Citizen or have lawful permanent residence in the United States. In accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(2)(C), Epsilon will not consider candidates for this position who do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
- Experience managing PC/Laptop deployment/refresh projects
- Risk Management Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated cost and schedule management (Earned Value Management)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to pass federal background investigation and obtain a Public Trust
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here
to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email email@example.com
#LI-JP1 #LI-HYBRID #LI-DNP