Help Desk Specialist | iPhone Support (Hybrid)
Who is Epsilon:
Epsilon is an IT Services company that was founded in 2009 and has become an established leader in providing Information Technology services to both Federal Government and Commercial businesses across the United States. Epsilon is known for its solution-focused and innovative approach, aligning technology systems, tools, and processes with the missions and objectives of its customers.
Epsilon’s headquarters are in Weaverville, NC with other corporate offices in Greenville, SC, Crystal City, VA, and Denver, CO. We have employees in 30+ States across the U.S.
Why work for Epsilon:
In joining Epsilon’s team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Epsilon’s business and customer initiatives, as well as influence our brand culture through people interaction and technology advancements.
Epsilon invests in our employees by promoting from within and enabling employees to elevate their knowledge and skill set in their profession by allocating $3,000 annually in Professional Development funds. We also offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits through one of the largest national carriers, Paid Time Off (PTO) that increases with tenure and has a generous rollover, 11 company paid Holidays, and 401(k) with immediate contribution.
Where you’ll work:
This hybrid remote opportunity allows you the flexibility to either work from home or onsite at the Internal Revenue Service’s Lanham, MD location.
Our Customer’s Mission:
Epsilon is partnered with the IRS to assist them with their increased technical support needs as they a undergo a nationwide hiring surge. Epsilon’s team members work in tandem with the local IRS technical personnel to provide iPhone and correlating operating systems support services to new and current IRS employees.
An average day:
As a member of the iPhone Support Technician team, you will provide a combination of on-site and remote support, answer calls, create, and troubleshoot tickets for Apple-based products to include Apple iPhone, Apple iOS and Apple Business Manager. Every day is different, but what you can expect is the opportunity to experience a mixture of technical issues and customer interactions. In this position you will:
- Provide end-user support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues with their Apple/iOS-based devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- May provide on-site support for delivery of new devices such as iPads, smartphones, hot spots, and supplemental support as needed for remote delivery.
- Assist End-Users with new Smartphone device set-up and provide informal end-user training on their new device.
- Update Asset Records in Sharepoint; maintain, review and update vendor information spreadsheets and track delivery of Smartphone orders.
- Manage iOS updates; provide status reports throughout the update(s)
- As a requirement of this position, all candidates must be either a U.S. Citizen or have lawful permanent residence in the United States. In accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(2)(C), Epsilon will not consider candidates for this position who do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
- 2 to 5 years of customer support experience
- 2 to 5 years’ experience with iPhone (iPhone7 – 11 and iPhone Pro) device set-up, troubleshooting and technical support.
- Ticketing system experience (Remedy, ServiceNow, Connectwise, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office 365, MS Teams, and MS Intune (Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM).)
- SharePoint 2016 or Sharepoint Online experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- The patience and empathy to troubleshoot problems with non-technical end users.
- The diligence to follow up, attend scheduled calls, and document work performed.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to remain calm and professional under stress.
- Current or previous Public Trust with the IRS
- Will be subject to a Federal Government Background Investigation
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here
to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email email@example.com