Epsilon SkillBridge Internship: Help Desk (Onsite)
As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business, Epsilon is excited to participate in the SkillBridge program. We aim to assist Active-Duty Service Members in their transition from active duty to a civilian career by offering internship-based training and experience prior to the end of their military service.
Who is eligible?
Active-Duty United States Military Service Members and select groups of the National Guard and the Reserves who are approved by their command to participate the DOD SkillBridge program within 180-days of their End of Service (EOS) date.
What location is available?
Epsilon's Helpdesk SkillBridge Internship is located onsite at the Marine Corp Base in Quantico, Virgina.
What are our Helpdesk Internship initiatives?
Our Helpdesk SkillBridge Internship is designed to develop and enhance Information Technology and troubleshooting proficiencies in an onsite Helpdesk environment. Skill development includes:
- Learning/Understanding how a helpdesk operates.
- Learning about the different software and applications that are utilized in a Helpdesk environment.
- Learning how to troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues both over the phone or in-person.
- Learning Customer Service and Communication skills.
- Learning/utilizing out of the box thinking to troubleshoot more difficult end-user issues.
- Learning how to update Technical Documentation.
Our goal is to set you up for success, ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed in pursuing a civilian career. Therefore, as you reach the end of your internship with Epsilon, we are also able to provide you with additional career support and guidance upon request.
- Resume Writing - we will review and assist you with creating or editing your resume.
- Interview Preparation - we will help you prepare for job interviews by coaching you on how to craft meaningful responses to questions during an interview.
Am I qualified?
To qualify for our Helpdesk Skillbridge Internship, you must be a U.S. Service Member, located in Quantico, VA, with the below training, education, or recent experience:
- Active Secret Clearance
- Currently hold or are actively pursuing a CompTIA Security+ CE certification.
- Has at least 6 months of hands-on experience in an IT or helpdesk related role.
- In leu of 6 months experience:
- Completion of technical training or certifications in IT or Helpdesk from a reputable source (not related to a college degree) such as: CompTIA A+ certification, Help Desk Institute (HDI) Certifications/training, My Computer Career training/education, Etc.
- Has obtained an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field and has ideally participated in labs troubleshooting PC hardware, software or operating system issues or experience in a college campus Help Desk environment
How do I apply for Epsilon's Helpdesk SkillBridge Program?
- To apply for our Helpdesk SkillBridge program, please apply directly to this posting.
- Submit your resume by uploading it with your application (preferred)
- If you do not have a resume to upload, please provide your contact information: Full Name, Phone, Email (required).
- In the body of the email application window, please also provide a brief explanation of your military experience and your Skillbridge eligibility date.
- Once you have submitted your application, it will be reviewed and if you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, you will be sent a brief questionnaire to complete.
- Upon completion of this questionnaire your responses will be reviewed to determine your eligibility to participate in the Epsilon SkillBridge program.
What happens after I submit the questionnaire?
- If qualified for our Helpdesk program:
- You will be contacted to schedule an initial conversation with an Epsilon Recruiter.
- If the recruiter conversation goes well, an interview with a Sponsor will be scheduled.
- Following the interview, a decision will be made to extend an Internship Agreement or not, based on both parties' interest in moving forward.
- If you do not meet the qualifications for our Helpdesk program, you will be notified via email.
Thank you for considering Epsilon for your SkillBridge Internship, we look forward to connecting!
** Space in our SkillBridge internship program is limited. Employment opportunities at the end of the internship will be based on business needs and internships are not a guarantee of future employment with Epsilon. **