Epsilon SkillBridge Internship
As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business, Epsilon is excited to participate in the SkillBridge program. We aim to assist Active-Duty Service Members in their transition from active duty to a civilian career by offering internship-based training and experience prior to the end of their military service.
Who is eligible?
Active-Duty United States Military Service Members and select groups of the National Guard and the Reserves who are approved by their command to participate the DOD SkillBridge program within 180-days of their End of Service (EOS) date.
What locations are available?
Epsilon's SkillBridge program will allow service members to get real world experience using cloud-based collaboration tools. This means you can participate from anywhere inside the continental United States.
What are our internship initiatives?
Our SkillBridge internship program is designed to develop and enhance proficiencies on a broad level. The internships are not tied to specific roles or job titles, but rather areas of competency within the below fields:
- Infrastructure/Cloud Support
- Systems Support
- Network Support
- Security Information Assurance
- Security Operations
- IT Quality Assurance
- IT Project Management
- Technical Writing/Proposal Development
Our goal is to set you up for success, ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed in pursuing a civilian career. Therefore, as you reach the end of your internship with Epsilon, we are also able to provide you with additional career support and guidance upon request.
- Resume Writing - we will review and assist you with creating or editing your resume.
- Interview Preparation - we will help you prepare for job interviews by coaching you on how to craft meaningful responses to questions during an interview.
Am I qualified?
To qualify for our program, you must be a U.S. Service Member, located in the continental United States, with at least one or more of the below interests, training, education or recent experience:
- Either pursuing or holds a degree in a field related to the above skill areas
- Holds Certification(s) relating to the above skill areas
- Has hands on experience in a related role during military service.
- Has completed or is pursuing training in one or more of the above skill area(s) (not related to a college degree)
- Is a hobbyist one or more in the above skill area(s) but has not had the opportunity to put knowledge/skills into practice in a work environment.
How do I apply for Epsilon's SkillBridge Program?
- To apply for our SkillBridge program, please apply to this posting.
- Submit your resume by uploading it with your application (preferred) and in the body of the email application window please identify which of the above skill area(s) you have the most interest in pursuing.
- If you do not have a resume to upload, please provide your contact information: Full Name, Phone, Email (required).
In the body of the email application window, please also provide a brief explanation of your military experience and which of the above skill area(s) you have the most interest in pursuing.
- Once you have applied and you meet our preliminary qualifications, you will receive an email instructing you to complete Epsilon's SkillBridge Evaluation Questionnaire.
- Upon completion of this questionnaire your responses will be reviewed by our sponsor team.
What happens after I submit the questionnaire?
- If we have availability to host you in one of the skill areas in our program:
- You will be contacted to schedule an initial conversation with an Epsilon Recruiter.
- If the recruiter conversation goes well, an interview with a Sponsor for the identified skill area will be scheduled.
- Following the interview, a decision will be made to extend an Internship Agreement or not, based on both parties' interest in moving forward.
- If we do not have availability to host you in our program, you will be notified via email.
Thank you for considering Epsilon for your SkillBridge Internship, we look forward to connecting!
** Space in our SkillBridge internship program is limited. Employment opportunities at the end of the internship will be based on business needs and internships are not a guarantee of future employment with Epsilon. **