Epsilon SkillBridge Internship
As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business, Epsilon is excited to participate in the SkillBridge program. We aim to assist Active-Duty Service Members in their transition from active-duty to a civilian career by offering internship-based training in the following areas; Infrastructure, Network and Systems Support, Security Operations and Information Assurance, Project Management and IT Quality Assurance.
Who is eligible?
Active-Duty United States Military Service Members and select groups of the National Guard and the Reserves who are approved by their command to participate the DOD SkillBridge program within 180-days of their End of Service (EOS) date.
What locations are available?
Epsilons' SkillBridge program enables service members to get real world experience in Epsilon's SkillBridge lab environment, which means, you can participate from anywhere. There may also be opportunities for on-site SkillBridge internships based out of one of Epsilons office locations in Weaverville, NC or Greenville, SC.
What training is available?
Epsilon offers training in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Support
- Systems Support
- Network Support
- Information Assurance
- Security Operations
- IT Quality Assurance
Am I qualified?
To qualify for our program we are seeking U.S. Service Members with ideally at least one or more of the below interests, training, education or military experience.
- Either pursuing or holds a degree in Information Technology (IT) or related field
- Holds Technical certification(s) relating to IT.
- Has hands on experience in an IT related role during military service.
- Has completed or is pursuing technical training in IT (not related to a college degree)
- Has been an IT hobbyist, but has not yet had the opportunity to put knowledge/skills into practice in a work environment
How do I apply for Epsilon's SkillBridge program?
- To apply for our SkillBridge program, please apply to this posting
- Please provide your contact information: Full Name, Phone, Email (required)
- Or submit your resume by uploading it with your application (preferred)
- Once you have applied you will receive an email instructing you to complete Epsilon's SkillBridge Evaluation Questionnaire.
- Upon completion of this questionnaire your responses will be reviewed to determine your eligibility to enter the Epsilon SkillBridge program.
What happens after I submit the questionnaire?
- If qualified for one of the skill areas in our program, you will be contacted to schedule a conversation with an Epsilon team member. At the conclusion of the conversation, a decision will be made to extend an Internship Agreement or not, based on both parties' interest in moving forward.
- If you do not meet the qualifications for our program, you will be notified via email.
Thank you, for considering Epsilon for your SkillBridge Internship, we look forward to connecting!