Cyber Security Developer
Required Clearance: Must be able to pass federal background investigation and obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship Required
Location: Greenville, SC
Remote Flexibility: 100%
Position Summary: We are seeking a skilled SOAR Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining our Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) platform. You will work with a team of cybersecurity professionals to ensure the platform is designed, implemented, and maintained to the highest standards.
- Design, develop, and implement SOAR workflows and playbooks to automate and orchestrate security operations.
- Collaborate with cybersecurity professionals to identify use cases and design workflows that improve security incident response.
- Develop custom integrations between the SOAR platform and other cybersecurity tools and systems.
- Monitor and maintain the SOAR platform to ensure it is functioning optimally and effectively.
- Provide training and support to other cybersecurity professionals on the use of the SOAR platform.
- Stay up to date with the latest SOAR trends, tools, and techniques to continually improve the platform.
- Change and Configuration Management will be maintained, documented, and have daily updates to a centralized Git repository.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- As a requirement of this position, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen. In accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(2)(C), Epsilon will not consider candidates for this position who do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Security, or equivalent level of expertise.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing SOAR workflows and playbooks.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts and technologies.
- Experience with REST APIs and webhooks.
- Experience with cybersecurity tools and systems, such as SIEMs, endpoint detection and response, and threat intelligence platforms.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment and provide leadership with weekly SOAR project status.
Preferred Essential Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- Professional certifications such as GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) or CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+).
- Experience with cloud-based security solutions.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C++ and Java.
- Knowledge on Service Management Frameworks such as ISO 20000, AGILE and DevSecOps.
Physical and Mental Job Requirements:
Listed below are the physical or mental requirements necessary in the job's performance. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Prolonged periods of computer desk work.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, and other computer components.
- Speaking and hearing sufficient to converse and understand conversations, both in-person, telephone and virtual meetings.
- The cognitive skills needed to complete tasks, including abilities such as learning, remembering, focusing, categorizing, and integrating information for decision making, problem-solving, and comprehending.
- Ability to learn new tasks, remember processes, maintain focus, complete tasks independently, make timely decisions in the context of a workflow, and the ability to communicate with managers and co-workers.
- Mental aptitude to respond appropriately in high pressure situations or deadline driven environments.
- Maintain a professional emotional response when working with others.
- If you are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and the chance to work with a team of talented cybersecurity professionals.
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
Paid Federal Holidays
AD&D and Life Insurance
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email email@example.com.