Who is Epsilon:
Epsilon is an IT Services company that was founded in 2009 and has become an established leader in providing Information Technology services to both Federal Government and Commercial businesses across the United States. Epsilon is known for its solution-focused and innovative approach, aligning technology systems, tools, and processes with the missions and objectives of its customers.
Epsilon’s headquarters are in Weaverville, NC with other corporate offices in Greenville, SC, Crystal City, VA, and Denver, CO. We have employees in 30+ States across the U.S.
Why work for Epsilon:
In joining Epsilon’s team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Epsilon’s business and customer initiatives, as well as influence our brand culture through people interaction and technology advancements.
Epsilon invests in our employees by promoting from within and enabling employees to elevate their knowledge and skill set in their profession by allocating $3,000 annually in Professional Development funds. We also offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits through one of the largest national carriers, Paid Time Off (PTO) that increases with tenure and has a generous rollover, 11 company paid Holidays, and 401(k) with immediate contribution.
Where you’ll work:
This hybrid remote opportunity allows you the flexibility to work from home and onsite at our Weaverville, NC corporate office.
The Security Department Culture:
Epsilon’s Security Team is composed of 8 individuals of varying backgrounds and areas of responsibility. Our team takes pride in having a crucial role in enabling the customer-facing parts of the company to deliver great services to our customers, while maintaining compliance with requirements and protecting the organization’s assets.
An average day:
As Compliance Administrator you will work on a team that performs security and compliance administrative tasks primarily relating to the onboarding of new Epsilon personnel. You will also assist with the management of other compliance and administrative tasks, related to preserving the security of the company. In this position you will:
- Perform security tasks such as ensuring completion of forms, track keys, manage access control systems, issue badges, conduct fingerprints, and coordinate return of equipment, as necessary.
- Coordinate new hire and annual security training and may facilitate new hire orientation meetings.
- Utilize a compliance management platform to track tasks and items related to ongoing compliance.
- Utilize an electronic signature platform to collect and review forms.
- Assist as needed with facility maintenance coordination and office supply ordering.
- Assist with the management of security-related projects and efforts.
- Assist with reviews of draft documents and contracts.
- Assist with audits for compliance with Epsilon Security Policies and Procedures.
- Assist with reviews of Security and Administrative processes and recommend changes and improvements.
- Assist in managing vendors or other miscellaneous tasks relating to security and facilities.
- Schedule and participate with management to conduct and evaluate audits and inspections. Maintain updates to manuals, provide document control, file requirements, and manage obsolete information. Track required data, graphs and trends related to objectives and targets.
- Perform, as needed, asset management tasks using a provided Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Regularly perform other administrative job duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience.
- Ability to attain and retain an active Public Trust or DoD Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic knowledge of related IT Security Compliance concepts.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving/judgment skills, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Strong team player; self-assured, confident, and goal-oriented.
- High level of professionalism in dealing with government agents, management, and staff.
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Office Management or Administrative Assistant experience.
- Experience in risk management processes.
- Experience in change management processes.
- Experience with any of the following certifications/compliance matrices: ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 9001, CMMI, ISACA ITAF, FISMA, FEDRAMP, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, or another relevant standard.
- Occasional overtime is required.
- Occasional travel between Epsilon offices or other local, regional, and overnight national travel required for training, conferences, and visiting other Epsilon locations.
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here
to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email email@example.com